Renting off-road vehicles is the perfect way to dive into the wonders of the great outdoors. Whether you’re seeking rugged terrain or itching to explore the trails near Michigan’s top ORV spots, we’ve got the perfect machine for you. 🌲🏞️
We exclusively offer customer pick-up only. While we don’t provide guided tours or pre-planned river routes, we recommend planning ahead.
Lake St. Helen, just 5 miles away, boasts an easily accessible public kayak launch for serene floats and fishing amid Largemouth bass, bluegill, crappie, perch, pike, and walleye, complemented by breathtaking sunsets. We provide kayaks, paddles, and life jackets. With a kayak launch built into docks, Lake St. Helen is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from our shop. Kindly arrive 30-45 minutes before your rental start time, as the rental period begins at your booked time, not when you leave the shop. 🌅🚣♂️
What is included?
- Single Seat – Open faced or Closed Kayak (availability depending).
- 1 life jacket per kayak
- 1 paddle per kayak
Extra jackets or paddles = **$10 Rental Fee**
- Straps to haul.
Late Fees + Cancelations
Late fees apply to return drop-offs. ***We do not extend time if late to morning/afternoon pick-up.***
- Late 30 Minutes = $20
- Late 1 hour = $50
- Late 2 hours = $100
We are flexible and appreciation communication!
Cancelations must be done 24 hours before float time. Dress appropriately + be proactive while watching the weather. Day of cancelations not accepted.
- No Security hold is needed but a major credit card is due on file day of rental.
- Upon returning the rental unit, the kayak is looked over and deep cleaned before assessing/charging damages (If any.)
- ANY AND ALL DAMAGES to all equipment will be removed from the card on file.
- Renters are responsible for any legal consequences by riders.
What to Bring
- Valid driver’s license/ID on file is needed to rent (Must be 18+ to Rent. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Extra clothes
- Small coolers can fit on a kayak.
- A truck bed is recommended to haul 1 or more kayaks safely.
- Waterproof bags.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses.
- Fishing Gear
Quick Rules + Policies
- Self-guided floats – must pre-plan ahead of time if not floating Lake St. Helen.
- Must be 18+ with a valid license/ID on file to rent.
- ALL FLOATERS MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK-IN. NO EXPECTIONS.
- Kids must be 40 inches tall + at least 6 years old to float. Double seating is not allowed. You may haul a kayak behind another with provided tag a long straps. Minors must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- 300 lb. weight limit.