Create Your Own Adventure.
Below you will find all of the information you will need.
We are excited to introduce this new experience to our fleet and our riders! Our 2022 ORV season has sled us right into our winter Snow Season. This will be a great new addition for off-road enthusiasts testing new machines, family and friends wanting to be included in the winter festivity in the area, and locals who have yet to hit the trails.
Contact our company directly to guarantee your adventure is one of a lifetime at Exit 222.
THIS IS A SELF-GUIDED EXPERIENCE. RZR RIPN’ RENTALS DOES NOT PROVIDE PRE-PLANNED ROUTES. RIDERS MUST RESEARCH THE AREA THEY ARE RIDING IN VIA POLARIS RIDE COMMAND OR ANOTHER SNOWMOBILE ROUTE GPS. RIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES, THE MACHINES, AND ANY GEAR RENTED/BORROWED AFTER LEAVING THE PROPERTY.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF APPROPRIATE SNOWMOBILE ROUTES AND ORDINANCES IN THE COUNTY YOU PLAN TO RIDE IN. BE PROACTIVE FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!
Our snowmobile fleet includes 2022 and 2023 Skidoo and Polaris 600 models. They are lightweight, strong, and durable, making them some of the easiest sleds to confidently experience the thrills of the trail. Two seaters are available! Snowmobiles can be trailered, delivered, or picked up at a shop to be ridden in St. Helen and surrounding areas. The mile radius is unlimited, take our machines to where you can freely and safely adventure in the snow or enjoy the local snowmobile trails in St. Helen.
SUBJECTED TO CHANGE FOR WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS ECT. – Follow our Facebook for giveaways, discount days, and events! Check it out here!
- Prices vary depending on the day, ride time, and length of rental. Currently, we do a maximum of 56 hours of rentals 3 DAYS (for example, Friday 10 AM pickup – Sunday 6 PM drop off.)
- For bookings UNDER 56 hours, please select the preferred date, rental length, and ride time to see specific pricing.
- For bookings OVER 56 hours, call the shop for more flexible bookings.
$1,000 security hold on a credit card is due at the time of rental and released with no damages. Split cards are allowed.
- You must be 18 years old to drive and rent snowmobiles with a valid driver’s license. – Must be presented in shop. If not presenatable day of rental you are subjected to forfeit ride fees.
- No passengers allowed on one-seat machines.
- All participants must be in the shop day of rental – No exceptions.
- Drivers must be 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license to drive anyone under 18.
Rentable Gear Available
- Snowmobile Pants
- Snowmobile Coat
- Neck gaiters available for purchase.
Bring Your Own:
- Warm Layers (hoodies, long sleeves)
Dress for Michigan weather.
- Download POLARIS RIDE COMMAND for trail GPS on the go. – There are no GPS units on machines.
We suggest bringing as much of your own gear as possible. – Sizes vary but are limited.
(If bringing your own helmet – the helmet MUST BE a certified DOT full-faced snowmobile helmet – a face shield or goggles are required – We do not have goggles in the shop but our helmets do have a full face shield.)
REMINDER: ALL DRIVERS AND RIDERS MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK-IN TO SIGN WAIVERS. Check-in takes about 35-45 minutes. We highly recommend arriving early.
Trailer or Delivery or Pick Up
When booking, please select your preferred method. If forgotten in the checkout, please communicate with the outfitter ASAP – trailers may not be available. ALL RIDERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN THE SHOP EVEN IF MACHINES ARE BEING DELIVERED TO YOU.
Trailers are available for $25 a day. – Renters are responsible for any damages and are sent with emergency equipment.
Deliveries are within 45 minutes of our shop and only up to 2 Snowmobiles at a time = $150
Pick up is no earlier than 8:30 AM and Drop off is no later than 7 PM – Unless discussed otherwise with the outfitter.
We have a list of places to stay and where we can deliver on our website – Contact the outfitter to make your trip great!
To receive a full refund cancelations must be done 24 Hours before booking time. We do not refund for day of cancelations if the snow is rideable. If the weather does not permit riding, renters may receive a full refund but at outfitter choice only. Please communicate with the outfitter. Rebooks are available but you may not cancel after rebooking.
If you are late to pick up the machine we do not extend or refund time. We HIGHLY recommend arriving 45 minutes early. Please communicate with outfitter.
- After 30 minutes late to drop off = $50
- After 1 hour late to drop off = $100
- After 2 hours late to drop off = One 8 hour rental rate.
Extra charges only apply if you damage the machine(s) – renters are fully responsible for any damages done to the machine, trailers, or equipment while in their use. Charges also include returning late, breaking any rules or waiver points, carrying gas, drinking, and driving or not wearing proper safety gear while riding.