Float and fish Lake St. Helen home to Largemouth bass, bluegill, crappie, perch, pike, and walleye. Famous for its beautiful sunsets. Customers can transport kayaks to the AuSable River or river of their choice to enjoy a day of floating and relaxing.
EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS
Rental Age: Must be 21+ with valid driver’s license to rent
Operator Age: 18+ with valid driver’s license to operate.
View the waiver, rules and policies here. – DO NOT PRINT AND SIGN.
2 SEATER RZR 1000 XP MACHINES DO NOT HAVE RIDE COMMAND/GPS
– ALL OTHER RENTALS DO. –
Machines are new every season – check back soon to see what the 2023 models look like!
Trails + Town
RZR RIPN’ RENTALS is NOT a park. Our machines operate on Michigan State Land trails that begin directly across the street from our shop. St. Helen is one of Michigan’s most well-known ORV + off-road areas and is shared with wildlife, quads, dirt bikes, horses, and much more!
In St. Helen, machines are allowed on the right side of roads in town to get gas, food, or shop. The ORV speed limit is 25 MPH through town but there are no posted speed limits on the trails.
Please arrive 30-45 minutes before the rental start time. Ride time starts at the customers’ booked time not when they leave the shop.
- Valid driver’s license to operate the machine. – If this can not be provided at check out, you are subjected to forfeit your ride.
- Safety gear: goggles/eye protection. If customers bring their own helmets, they must be full-faced DOT-approved helmets. Bike helmets, open-faced motorcycle helmets, snowboarding/ski helmets are not allowed.
- We do not provide goggles.
- Please dress according to the weather. Jeans and a t-shirt are the appropriate ride attire for the months of June-September. You will get dirty; bring an extra change of clothes. – We provide rain ponchos, trash bags, rags, and extra safety features.
- Better to bundle up and layer down than ride cold, especially during the end of September through November.
- A small cooler – must be full of ice. The cooler will explode if not full.
GPS RIDE COMMAND BUILT-IN RZR ON TOUCHSCREEN WITH ADDED BLUETOOTH RADIO.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation/rebooking. If we are unreachable by phone you may send us an email under “Contact” within 24 hours. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation or unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price. CANCELATIONS/REBOOKS MUST BE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS. ALL RENTAL HOURS APPLY. WEATHER DOES NOT APPLY FOR DAY-OF CANCELATIONS/REBOOKS. We DO NOT refund/extend hours if late.
What is included?
- Helmets (Per Seat) – Extra Helmets = $10 Rental Fee
- One pre-planned route including 1 lunch stop + 1 stop at local deer refuge park.
- Safety Beacon
- Safety Course (30+ minutes – Please arrive early!)
- Bungees for coolers (coolers not provided.)
- Touchscreen GPS
- Bluetooth Radio
- $1,500 security hold REQUIRED at the time and date of rental. (Per machine.) The hold is released after a full assessment. (This can take up to 7 days if there are any damages.) Cards can also be split into two cards or separate riders.
- Security hold is released a few days later as long as the machine comes back in the exact condition it was left in.
- Upon returning the rental, the machine is looked over (belt included), taken on a test drive, and deep cleaned before assessing/charging damages (if any). Machines are photographed before and after and highly recommend to our customers to do the same.
- Whoever places security hold (NAME ON CREDIT CARD/RESPONSIBLE FOR CASH) is 100% responsible for any damages to machines.
- Riders are responsible for any legal consequences.
- MACHINES CAN NOT BE TRAILERED.
- No pets allowed.
- Renters are on their own after 6 p.m. with overnight/multi-day rentals. Overnight rentals are provided with a spare belt, extra pre-planned routes, maintenance tools and suggestions + more!
- If you are late to your booking time/check-out we do not extend your ride time.
- If you return early from your ride we do not refund the remaining time.
- If you are late to your return time/check-in you will be charged a late fee per machine.
- Trail riding is not weather permitting, meaning if it rains, you can still ride. If you are not comfortable with the weather, you may reschedule your ride but we do not offer refunds for weather.
- OFF-ROAD MACHINES CAN NOT BE TRAILERED AND MUST BE RODE OFF OUR PROPERTY TO YOUR DESITINATION VIA LEGAL ROAD AND ORV ROUTES.
Please arrive 30-45 minutes before the rental start time.
- 40 inches tall to ride in off-road machines.
- NO car seats or boosters allowed. Please keep this in mind before renting.
What to Expect
- Self-Guided Rides.
- RZR RIPN’ RENTALS IS NOT AN ORV PARK.
- Trails are all groomed on a volunteer basis.
- Trails are all state land.
- RZR RIPN’ RENTALS is NOT responsible for the conditions of the trails.
- You accept the machines, equipment and, trails in their “as is” condition.
- We provide ONE pre-planned route – riders are responsible for their own pre-planned routes if needed.
- St. Helen and the surrounding area’s ordinances allow ORV to ride on the right side of the road at 25 MPH.
- There are no posted speed limits on trails.
- No cleaning fee.
- Riders are responsible for 3rd party towing if on unauthorized trails. This includes 4-wheeler trails or unmarked areas. – Our GPS ensures our machines stay on ORV routes, if riders decide to veer off these 50+ inch trails they are responsible for the recovery of the vehicle and all legal consequences.
- $40 insurance included in the total at check out and $1,500 security hold due at the time/date of rental on a major credit/debit card or can be in cash but riders must be aware that IF there are any damages the cash WILL NOT be released until damages are fully assessed (This can take up to 7 days.)
- Helmets and seatbelts are required and provided.
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING.
Quick Rules + Policies
Must be 21+ with a valid driver’s license to rent and 18+ with a valid driver’s license to operate.
- ALL PASSENGERS/RIDERS MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK-IN. NO EXPECTIONS.
- Kids must be 40 inches tall to ride. Boosters or car seats are not allowed. Please keep this in mind when renting.
- RZRs cannot be trailered and must be driven off and back on the property at check-in/check-out time.
- Helmets and seatbelts are required.
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING
- Trail riding is not weather permitting. If you are not comfortable with the weather, you may reschedule your ride but no cancelations are allowed after rescheduling – we do not offer refunds for weather.
|9 AM- 1 PM||10 AM – 2 PM||11 AM – 3PM||12 PM – 4PM|
|9 AM – 5 PM||10 AM – 6PM|
|RETURN = 9 AM NEXT DAY||9 AM – 9 AM Next Day||10 AM – 9 AM Next Day||11 AM – 9 AM Next Day|
|RETURN = 6 PM NEXT DAY||9 AM – 6 PM Next Day||10 AM – 6PM Next Day||11 AM – 6 PM Next Day|
|RETURN = 6 PM||9 AM – 6PM Return||10 AM – 6PM Return||11 AM – 6PM Return|